In the paper, consider how each standard of the Section would affect ethical decision-making in that job. apply to that job.
Provide the new employees with examples of work related activities, common dilemmas, and interactions in the workplace to which the standards relate. You will also synthesize the information from the articles and the course readings to support your main ideas in this paper.
Finally, in a one-page section, analyze the relationship between your personal values (beliefs, possible biases, morals, etc.) and ethical decision-making in this job role. Make suggestions for how the new employees can analyze their personal values and socio-cultural influences in relation to ethical decision-making in this role.
Be sure to address the following in your paper:
1. What is the chosen job role that will serve as the context for your paper? What are some key job tasks, work related activities, and interactions associated with this job? Explain these as if you were presenting a summary of them to the new employees.
2. Summarize your chosen Section of the Ethics Code. Be sure to address each of the standards of that section. Remember to write this with your audience in mind.
3. How does each standard of the Section relate to typical work related activities, common dilemmas, and interactions of this job? Provide concrete examples to illustrate these for the new employees.
4. Are there any ethical issues within your chosen job that are not explicitly covered in the APA Ethics Code?
5. How do your personal values (beliefs, possible biases, morals, etc.) relate to the ethical codes associated with ethical decision-making in your chosen career role? How do you suggest new employees evaluate their personal values and how these relate to the Ethics Code?
6. What personal and socio-cultural influences may contribute to your beliefs, values, and decision-making? How do you suggest new employees evaluate how their personal and socio-cultural influences may contribute to their beliefs, values, and decision-making? What resources could the new employees consult when facing an ethical dilemma?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!