Article Review | Reliablepapers
1. Select one article from the list below and read carefully and completely.
2. Write a one-page, single-spaced review of the article.
3. The review should have four elements:
o What is the author’s primary argument/thesis?
o What evidence of support does the author give to defend and/or prove the argument/thesis?
o In your view, what are the strengths of the article?
o In your view, what are the weaknesses of the article?
4. The review should meet the following format guidelines:
o It should be typed (single-space)
o Students should save the final document as a .rtf document (rich text format).
o The margins should be set at one inch (top, bottom, left, right).
o The font style should be Times New Roman.
o The font size should be 12 point.
o Type your name in the upper left hand corner of the paper.
5. Grades for this assignment will be based on the following:
o The extent to which you successfully identify the author’s primary argument (20 points possible).
o The extent to which you identify and summarize the author’s supporting evidence (40 points possible).
o The quality of your evaluation of the strengths of the article (40 points possible).
o The quality of your evaluation of the weaknesses of the article (40 points possible).
o Failure to follow the format guidelines will result in substantial loss of points.
o Poor spelling and grammar/punctuation will also result in a loss of points.
1. Brosh, Liora, “Consuming Women: The Representation of Women in the 1940 Adaptation of Pride and Prejudice,” Quarterly Review of Film and Video 17 (June 2000): 147-159.
2. Cripps, Thomas, “Walter’s Thing: The NAACP’s Hollywood Bureau of 1946–A Cautionary Tale,” Journal of Popular Film & Television 33 (Summer 2005): 116-125.
3. Hixson, Walter, “‘Red Storm Rising’: Tom Clancy Novels and the Cult of National Security,” Diplomatic History 17 (Fall 1993): 599-61
4. Pardon, Joshua, “Revisiting a Science Fiction Classic: Interpreting The Day the Earth Stood Still for Contemporary Film Audiences,” Journal of Popular Film & Television 36 (Fall 2008): 141-149.
5. Redding, Arthur, “Frontier Mythographies: Savagery and Civilization in Frederick Jackson Turner and John Ford,” Literature Film Quarterly 35, no. 4 (2007): 313-32
6. Taylor, Quentin P., “Money and Politics in the Land of Oz,” Independent Review 9 (Winter 2005): 413-426.]
and experience the difference of letting the professionals do the work for you!
We are people committed to nothing but quality custom writing services!
It is a complete Writing Package With Free Plagiarism Report A Custom Paper and Free Revision
Direct Contact With Your Writer 24/7/365 Customer Support, We work towards your Success!