Choose one of the behaviors listed below:
1. Answering the phone
2. One-digit addition
3. Putting on pants
Only choose one of the behaviors listed above for this assignment and complete the following. A template is provided.
1) Write a direct instruction script using the RU, EG, NEG formula
a) Write a pinpoint
b) Make the duration of the script no longer than 2-3 minutes when read out aloud
c) Color code your RU blue
d) Color code your EG green
e) Color code your NEG purple
1) Refer to the direct instruction script example provided below.
2) Use the template provided below the example
3) Copy and paste the template into a Microsoft Word document
4) Make sure to answer all prompts specified for the direct instruction script, including color coding the text.
5) Make sure to add your name on the document
6) Submit the completed Microsoft Word file with your answers in the assignment folder in Canvas by the Module 7 assignment deadline.
This example is provided as a reference for your assignment. Please do not copy this response for your submission, as that will be considered plagiarism. Your assignment submission must be your own work.
Direct Instruction Script for pinpoint: see-says CVC ”e” word from worksheet
Today we’re going to be practicing our CVC”e” words. What are we going to be practicing?
We know that CVC”e” words make the vowel say it’s name because there is an “e” on the end. How do we know the vowel will say it’s name?
Because there is an “e” at the end
Great! Read these CVC”e” words
Reads, “cape, mope, bake, cage”
Now the last letter of each word is what?
And what does an “e” on the end of a CVC word mean?
The vowel will say it’s name
Awesome! Will this word have a vowel that says it’s name? Points to mat
Because there is no “e” at the end
That’s right! Now what would this word be if we added an “e” to the end?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!