Budget and Finance
- Set up an Excel spreadsheet to include the revenue and expenses from current and prior year from the Metropolis Health System (MHS) comparative financial statements in the Examples and Exercises section.
- Once you have put the categories in place on the spreadsheet down the left side, enter the dollar amounts under each year that correspond to each category in the year columns next to each other.
- Create a common size column beside the dollar amounts to prepare to enter the percentages.
- Common size the MHS Statement of Revenue and Expenses for each category.
- On the same Excel spreadsheet, in the rows beneath your common sizing activity calculations, enter the calculations for the following ratios, using the formulas provided in your text:
- Quick Ratio
- Days Receivables
- Operating Margin
- When you have completed all calculations, you are ready to submit your assignment.
and experience the difference of letting the professionals do the work for you!
We are people committed to nothing but quality custom writing services!
It is a complete Writing Package With Free Plagiarism Report A Custom Paper and Free Revision
Direct Contact With Your Writer 24/7/365 Customer Support, We work towards your Success!