1. Who wrote it – not just the author’s name, but research such questions as where they work and what their role is regarding the topic. Would they be considered an expert on this topic? How do you know? Is the author credible? Could she or he be biased in any way?
2. Why now? Why is this article being written now – is it time-sensitive? Or merely informational?
3. Who are the stakeholders? Who is affected; who stands to lose or gain based on the information in this article?
4. Why is this article relevant to us as business students and the professor?
5. What are one or two discussion questions raised by the article that the class can discuss without needing to look anything up? academichomeworkgenius.com
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!