Points Possible: 100 Due Date: 10/31/2014 11:59:59 PM CT
Original work please- no Plagiarism or I will blow you up!!!!!
To test your team members’ ability to think strategically and apply what you have taught them to real businesses, you asked each one to create a presentation on a particular industry, addressing the following:
- What is (are) the major strategic issues that the industry faces?
- What strategic options does it have to address those specific issues?
- For each option, what changes in information systems (internet, telecommunications and networks, software, hardware, data, simulations, eLearning) may be needed?
- What strategic option do the team members recommend? Include support for the recommendation using available descriptive and inferential statistics. What is its probability for success?
- What are the risks of implementing that chosen option? Write a hypothesis and null hypothesis for each risk and describe how it will be tested.
You are to choose a company from one of the following industries:
- The current market leader in the car rental industry
- The current market leader in the U.S. hotel industry
- The market leader in the fast food industry