For complete question check the attachment.
The purpose of this project is to evaluate the student’s ability to research and evaluate security testing software and present a proposal for review by executive team members. By completing the document the student will also gain practical knowledge of the security evaluation documentation and proposal writing process. The project will enable the student to identify and understand the required standards in practice, as well as the details that should be covered within a proposal.
· Using the Case Study presented in this document, to complete an executive proposal.
· Provide a three to five page proposal summarizing purpose and benefit of chosen security software to the executive management team.
· The student will evaluate and test security testing software for purposes of testing corporate network security. The purpose of the software is to measure the security posture of the organization by identifying vulnerabilities and help prevent future attacks and deter any real-time unknown threats.
· The proposal should effectively describe the software in a manner that will allow the executive team members to understand the purpose and benefits of the software to approve purchase.
· Evaluate and select a security tool for recommendation that you learned about in the iLabs modules or the EC-Council text books.
· The proposal document must be 3 to 5 pages long, conforming to APA standards. See “Writing Guideline” in WebTycho where you’ll find help on writing for research projects.
· At least three authoritative, outside references are required (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled “References.”
· Appropriate citations are required. See the syllabus regarding plagiarism policies.
· This will be graded on quality of research topic, quality of paper information, use of citations, grammar and sentence structure, and creativity.
· The paper is due during Week 7 of this course.
The purpose of project is to write an executive proposal for a fictitious company called Advanced Research. The goal of the proposal is to persuade the executive management team to approve purchase of security testing software that can benefit the company’s corporate network security by testing and identifying vulnerabilities before they are exploited by hackers. The proposal must include a detailed description of the software, its purpose and benefits.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!