As one of the program outcomes for the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program, students must design and develop a database using professional principles and standards.
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper in which you complete the following:
- Choose a database environment from the following:
- An appropriate database environment within your workplace (must be approved by your instructor)
- An Art Museum that needs to track the artwork, artists, and locations where the art is displayed or stored within the museum
- Smith Consulting (Virtual Organization) – needs a database to track their consulting staff, each staff member’s skill sets, and what projects they are working on
- Analyze the database environment.
- Describe the problems and constraints.
- Describe the objectives of the database environment.
- Describe the scope and boundaries.
- List the data specifications (must include a minimum of three entities with attributes).
Include 3 to 5 references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Note. The database environment chosen will be used in the Weeks Three and Four Individual Assignments.