As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Criminal Justice System assessment. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate a sound understanding of the structure and governance of the criminal justice system in England and Wales.
2. Demonstrate a sound understanding of the social divisions in criminal justice in terms of age, gender, class, ‘race’ and definitions of criminal justice and of the competing aims of the CJS.
3. Demonstrate the ability to analyse policy issues in relation to criminal justice.
4. Demonstrate the ability to apply effective information-gathering and literacy skills in researching and answering questions about criminal justice in England and Wales.
5. Understand and explain the implications of social change, including the value of building new skills and expertise to analyse emerging problems.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!