Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Identify and define the study of economics including commonly used terms and key principles.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the basics of economics including micro-economic and macroeconomic foundations.
• Discuss the economic analysis, the function of the stock market, measuring GDP, market structure, and firm strategy.
• Analyze long-run economic growth, short-run economic fluctuations, and the importance of economic trends on the local, national, and global levels.
• Demonstrate proficiency with academic writing related to economics.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!