3rd Grade Math Lesson Plan: Multiplication and Division
Include the following:
1. Write an introduction to the class activity. Include the purpose of the activity and desired outcome.
2. The objectives should be specific and measurable.
3. Time: How long will the activity take when implemented in the classroom?
4. Describe any materials that are needed to conduct each part of the lesson and activities.
5. Provide a detailed description of the activity. Write all steps from the instruction of the assessment.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!