Answer the following questions and submit your answers as detailed in the syllabus. This means following the formatting rules. Points will be deducted for not following the rules. Also, remember, this is a Texas government course, all of your examples and references should be about Texas. Each answer should be no less than 250 words. Each question should be answered separately. Write the question before each of your responses.
The assignment must use 12 point font size, Times New Roman font, and normal style. The paragraphs must be double spaced. Use MLA style guidelines for all other aspects of the
paper. Your paper must be cited.
1. Discuss the rights and responsibilities of citizens. The keyword here is “discuss,” not list.
2. Why do we need to define some individuals as citizens and others as non-citizens?
3. What are the challenges of being a responsible citizen?
4. How do public issues get on the agenda of the legislature?
5. What factors should lawmakers consider when making policy?
6. What are the limits of policymaking?
7. What was the most significant thing you learned in this class?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!