Five variables of service quality
Identify the five variables of service quality and discuss how a small business can use each variable to create a competitive advantage over competitors.
The five variables are:
- Tabgibles, or physical evidence. A tidy office and clean uniforms are examples.
- Reliability, or consistency of performance and dependability. “The right technology. Right away,” Assert software solutions provider CDW
- Responsiveness, or the readiness to serve. ” Citi never sleep,” say the ads for the banking giant.
- Assurance, or the confidence communicated by the service provider. ” Let your worries go,” reassures Northwestern Mutual, an investment and insurance firm.
- Empathy, which shows the service provider understands customers’ needs and is rasdy to fulfill them. “Clear your mind/ Relax your soul,” says Hotel Nikko San Francisco.
APA formatting for any citations.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!