I already have the paper started, it has been returned to me by my faculty with suggestions for corrections. I need it corrected and completed with the following criteria.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY GUIDELINES
Components should include (but are not limited to):
• Background and significance of project/intervention
• Purpose and specific goals
• Project description
• Summary of literature (synthesis of exhaustive search)
• Synthesis and congruence to organizations strategic plan to project (if applicable)
• Project design (methods used to implement and evaluate the project)
• Findings (provide text presentation of all of the findings including charts and tables as
appropriate [in appendices] to portray findings visually to enhance
reader/audience/stakeholder understanding of the results).
• Discussion (provide an interpretation of the findings relevant to evidence‐based guidelines
and scholarly literature. Include a description of the project strengths and limitations).
• Conclusions (summarize the conclusions emerging from the findings and discussion).
• Recommendations (as relevant to the type of project)
The executive summary is on average 10-20 pages (10%-20% of the full report) in length (excluding cover page, charts, tables, references, and appendices), double spaced, Times Roman 12 point font, and follows APA conventions.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!