Engaging in Asset-Based Feedback and Instruction
1. List at least three assets that the student had.
2. What misconception does the child have?
3. How might you use the student’s assets to support with the misconception? Include three if…then statement
3a. If I notice the student can … then I will …
3b. How might this activity be connected to a skill the student will use in real life?
4. How might you provide opportunities for the student to practice the skill at different times or in different learning centers in the classroom?
5. Why is it important to focus on students’ assets when engaging in mathematics ?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!