1. Identify and explain the key elements of a selected educational policy.
2. Critique the selected education policy in relation to its ideological position and the specific school context eg. curriculum goals, curriculum, pedagogy and assessment strategies, and how they meet the diverse wellbeing and / or learning needs of students .
3. Identify and discuss features that would indicate measures of effectiveness .
4. Recommend possible changes to the existing policy that would benefit the school context.
5. Write with clarity and purpose and adhere to standard academic conventions.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!