Write 3-4 paragraphs about yourself as an introduction to the other course participants. You can choose to reveal as much or as little information about yourself as you like, but please address at least the following questions:
• What do you hope to learn in this class? Why do you think that learning about moral philosophy would help you? What do you think you will need to succeed?
• In what ways do you expect you will need knowledge of moral philosophy and/or moral decision-making skills in your future studies and career?
• Have you encountered situations outside of class in which you had to make a tough moral choice? What were some relevant considerations in making that choice?
• Is there anything about philosophy that you dread or find difficult?
• Have you taken an online class before? If so, what did you like or dislike about it? If not, is there anything that makes you nervous or worried about taking an online class, or any area in which you anticipate problems? Yes
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!