Is communication between teachers and parents efficient in a students engagement?
- The Effect of Teacher–Family Communication on Student Engagement: Evidence From a Randomized Field Experiment
- How efficient do teachers communicate with the parents of their students?
- Does this contribute to student engagement?
- Field Experiment
Independent and Dependent Variables:
- Independent Variable: Efficiency of communication amongst parents/teachers
- Dependent Variable: Student Engagement
- The more efficient that communication is amongst teachers and the parents of their students, the better the students performed.
- This study relates to my experience online because there were times that I did not feel motivated to complete assignments. Although I kept up with my assignments and ended up doing good in my classes, I sometimes wonder what would have happened if I did not do well. When the pandemic began, I was forced to move back home and I truly believe that if my professor reached out to my parents because I was not doing well, my parents would have disciplined me. There is a different response to situations when a parent shows effort in a students school experience and this experiment truly shows that.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!