NR 228 Course Assignments Week 2 and 5
NR 228 Week 2 Nutritional Assessment (RUA) Presentation Team Charter
Successful teams begin with guidelines that help to manage their work. For this class, you and your teammates will create a set of rules called a Team Charter.
- As a team, complete all the sections listed below to build your team charter.
- One member of each team will be designated as the team leader.
- ALL team members and will be responsible for submitting the team charter document to their own dropbox by Unit 2 (or as directed by your instructor for campus students).
- The team leader will submit the final team charter to the Team Collaboration discussion area (in addition to his/her own individual dropbox).
- The team leader will also be solely responsible for uploading the final team presentation.
- All team members will indicate agreement on the charter by initialing understanding of the information within the charter. Although there is no point value for this assignment, it is a required part of the assignment.
NR 228 Week 5 RUA Nutritional Assessment (Team Project): Final PowerPoint Presentation
NR 228 Week 5 Nutritional Assessment Speaker Outline
To evaluate, compare, and analyze menus from different agencies and suggest revisions for healthier food choices based on the cultural and age group. Students in a cultural concentration will use that specific cultural focus to complete this assignment. Those students in a cultural concentration (such as the Hispanic concentration) should be grouped together for this assignment. However, should the groups be mixed, all need to complete the RUA for the students in the cultural concentration. Students will submit this assignment by Sunday of Unit 5.
Students in a cultural concentration will use that specific cultural Focus to complete this assignment. You will develop this Nutritional Assessment project addressing the population/culture in your area and another. ´or or example, if you are in the Hispanic concentration, your project might exam food choices in menus that are related to cultural preferences and traditions that contribute to the high rates of diabetes among Latinos. Acculturated Hispanic subcultures, while keeping traditional cultural values, may have migrated to American fast foods, which contribute to high obesity rates among that subculture.
This is a team project; therefore, please complete both the team charter and the guidelines. The team charter can be found in the Assignments tab of Unit 5.
During the creation of the team charter, please select one team leader who will be responsible for submission of the PowerPoint presentation and the assignment’s accompanying Word document that contains an outline of the speaker’s notes in the presentation. NOTE: Both documents will be reviewed by TURNITIN.
All team members must complete and sign the Team Charter Form. the team leader will place the final draft in the designated team discussion thread under Team Collaboration in the course navigation panel. The charter is due no later than Sunday, the end of Unit 2.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!