Nursing Project Personal Philosophy and Theoretical Concepts
Week 3 Project
Your “Personal Philosophy and Theoretical Concepts” Paper is due this week. Your paper should contain the following sections:
- Nursing Autobiography: A brief (1 page) discussion of your background in nursing. This does not include future goals.
- The Four Metaparadigms: Describe what the literature says about the basic four metaparadigms/concepts of patient, nurse, health, and environment. Do not relate the metaparadigms to the theory you have chosen.
- Briefly describe the theory you have chosen.
- Two Practice-Specific Concepts: in separate subsections discuss each of your two concepts:
- What is the definition of the concept (outside of the theory)?
- How does your theorist define your concept?
- How does this concept apply to your clinical setting? Give an example of how nurses in your area provide care that correlates with the theorist’s definition of the concept.
You MUST use the attached template here to complete your paper.
The paper is to be thoroughly researched and well documented, with relevant material from the nursing theorists presented incorporated into the paper. Use the current edition of the APA Manual throughout the paper. Sources should focus on references from nursing theory but may also include conceptual and theoretical material from other professional domains. The paper, excluding references or appendices, is to be limited to 3-5 pages. Writing should be succinct and well organized, as it is impossible for the facilitator to evaluate form and content separately
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!