Please notice that I need the proposal in 12 hours. And the proposal needs include introduction and the list of the references that you may use.
Then the essay should be in 11pt font with 4-6 pages, double spaced.
The final report should contain the following five parts.
What is your issue/topic/question? Why is it important? What is your conclusion?
2. Background information.
If appropriate, you should describe the institutional background clearly. For example, if you want to discuss the effect of a major policy in China, then you should address the following points:
1) When did the policy implemented?
2) What was the aim of this policy?
3) Which group was affected by this policy?
For your analysis, you need to provide evidence to support your conclusion. You should utilize the following in the analysis section.
1) Basic economic tools.
For example, how did this policy affect a specific group of people in the economy? Did this policy affect the supply side or the demand side of a market? How would the equilibrium move?
2) Narrative evidence.
The evidence may come from your personal experience, news reports, and other descriptions about modern China.
Briefly summarize your issue/topic/question and your main conclusion.
1. Should the one-child policy be abolished?
2. What is the impact of migration barriers on China’s economic development? Select one aspect. (For example, education, human capital, opportunities…)
3. Are social security programs effective in China? What are their problems? Select one program and discuss it.
4. How did the Higher Education Expansion in 1998 affect labor market outcomes?
5. How is China’s economic development affected by its entry into the WTO? Select a sector and discuss it.
there are several references are recommended to use:
1, Peter Hssler’s “River Town” and “country driving”
2. Leslie Chang’s “Factory Girls”
also, you can use another resources.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!