Prevention childhood obesity – Action plan
Based on my Previous order Assessment 1 which I will upload it :
.1) Choose a specific population or sub-population and a setting for your Professional Action Plan
.2) Develop and ‘Aim’ and at least two S.M.A.R.T. objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) for the prevention, management OR rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition (from Assignment 1) to meet the needs of your specific population or sub-population
.3) Critically examine strategies that can address your aim and objectives for the prevention, management or rehabilitation of your chosen chronic condition
.4) Create a professional action plan based on the chosen strategies for use by an interdisciplinary team for the prevention, management or rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition to meet the needs of a specific population or sub-population
As an academic report, this paper should have an introduction, a body and a conclusion. Some suggested content to cover in your report includes:
- A title page (Your name and student number, title of unit, title of assignment, unit coordinator’s name, date, total word count)
- A brief introduction to your chronic condition
- A brief description of your setting, population or sub-population of choice
- Your aim and S.M.A.R.T objectives which I explain it above.
- A discussion of your chosen strategies to address your aim and objectives. This discussion should include the strategies’ strengths and limitations, and evidence of their effectiveness (e.g. previous studies, systematic reviews, etc) in the prevention, management OR rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition.
- Your professional action plan (see template attached which i will upload under name action plan) This table you should add it to the same document to show clearly the action plan for prevention childhood obesity.
and experience the difference of letting the professionals do the work for you!
We are people committed to nothing but quality custom writing services!
It is a complete Writing Package With Free Plagiarism Report A Custom Paper and Free Revision
Direct Contact With Your Writer 24/7/365 Customer Support, We work towards your Success!