Principles of Detail Design
answer the following questsins.
Otero, Carlos F. Software Engineering Design: Theory and Practice. Boca Raton, Fl: Auerbach, 2014. Print.
1. What is detailed design, and how does it differ from architecture design?
2. Explain the relationship among requirements, architecture, detailed design, and construction.
3. What are key tasks are performed during detailed design? Explain.
4. What steps are involved in the detailed design process?
5. What are derived requirements, and how do they play a role during detailed design?
6. What is the role of software architecture during detailed design? Can detailed design succeed without architecture? Explain.
7. Compare and contrast the Open-Closed Principle(OCP), Liskov Substitution Principle(LSP) and Interface Segregation Principle(ISP).
8. Why are programing styles important during detailed design? Give examples of some styles used during detailed design.
9. Explain the concepts of combined fragments, operators, and guards in interaction diagrams. Give an example of each.
10. What is the difference between architectural patterns and detailed design patterns?
11. What is the interface control document, and why is it necessary in practical development effort?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!