Reliable Essay Writing Service|Sallie Mae’s Health History and Discharge Orders Custom Essay
Refer to “Sallie Mae’s Health History and Discharge Orders” for specifics related to the case study used to inform the assignment.
Using “Home Visit with Sallie Mae Fisher” and “Sallie Mae’s Health History and Discharge Orders,” complete the following components to the assignment:
After viewing the home visit, write an essay of 500-750-words in which you do the following:
1. Identify, prioritize, and describe at least four problems.
2. Provide substantiating evidence (assessment data) for each problem identified.
3. Identify and describe at least four medical and/or nursing interventions.
4. Discuss your rationale for the interventions identified.
Prepare this step of the assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Scripted Dialogue Portion
1. Utilizing the information learned from the home visit, health histories, and discharge orders presented, write a scripted dialogue in which you provide Sallie Mae with education that describes her problems and the interventions identified to improve her condition. Consider Sallie Mae’s physiological, psychosocial, educational, and spiritual needs when developing your dialogue.
2. Your dialogue should resemble a script. The following is an example of a few sentences from a scripted dialogue:
Nurse: “Good morning, Salle Mae, my name is ______ and I will be your nurse today. I understand you are experiencing problems with ________.”
3. APA format is not required for this part of the assignment, but solid academic writing is expected.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT!
and experience the difference of letting the professionals do the work for you!
We are people committed to nothing but quality custom writing services!
It is a complete Writing Package With Free Plagiarism Report A Custom Paper and Free Revision
Direct Contact With Your Writer 24/7/365 Customer Support, We work towards your Success!