Revised Personal Philosophy Statement
This is a Masters of Special Education course. I have uploaded four word documents for you to use and follow that will help you on this assignment. The first one gives a detailed overview of this class and what is expected. The second word document explains the Revised Personal Philosophy Statement assignment in great detail with instructions and guidelines to follow for the requirements of the revised paper. The third word document has all of my weekly discussions for you to read and review for this assignment. And the fourth word document is my original Personal Philosophy Statement About the Meaning of Collaboration in Special Education.
M8: Final Project: Revised Personal Philosophy Statement About Professional Collaboration in Special Education
This assignment provides you with an opportunity to revise your personal philosophy statement. You will read and review my personal philosophy statement about the meaning of collaboration in special education and my weekly reading discussions through out the course. As you read and review the weekly reading discussions, return to my original philosophy statement and revise it based on my experiences in the course. Identify new beliefs and knowledge acquired, ways my understanding has changed, areas in which I want to expand, and items I want to omit that resonate with what I feel represent the important concept(s) from this course.
• Read and review all of the documents I have uploaded.
• Return to my original philosophy statement and revise it based on my experiences in the course. Think about new beliefs and knowledge I have acquired, ways my understanding has changed, areas in which I want to expand, and items I want to omit.
• Use track changes or some other editing tool so your course instructor can visually see the ways in which you have revised your original philosophy statement.
• Follow the instructions above.
• Use correct spelling and grammar.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!