1. Choose a subject in health care that is of interest to you. Examples might include health behaviors, epidemiology, health information, wellness activities, etc.
2. Research a possible issue or problem within this area of health care.
3. Form a hypothesis for how to solve the issue or problem you have identified and use the scientific method to create and test your hypothesis.
4. Create charts, graphs or maps to illustrate the data from your research.
5. Using critical thinking and problem solving skills, how can health science professionals be successful in improving this problem?
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!