Read three articles and answer the questions in a few sentences
1) Lomborg mentions that a “trading economy” allows a nation to exist beyond the country’s actual sustainability. Do you agree
with this or not? Explain why. What is a “trading economy”?
2) Lomborg mentions that increased urban migration will alleviate the overcrowding caused by overpopulation and may actually
decrease environmental pressures on the rural landscape. Do you agree with this or not? Explain why.
3) What are the main reasons that global population has increased dramatically since the 1950s?
4) Do you think that, generally speaking, urban areas provide greater benefits than do rural areas in the developing world? Do
you think that an increasingly urbanized society is the answer to global poverty?
5) Summarize Lomborg’s assessment of population change in Europe.
Is this the question you were looking for? If so, place your order here to get started!